Chrome Masks for Optical MetaMaterials (L27D58)
One chrome mask on 5x5" 90mil quartz material. Minimum CD of 1.25um with 100nm tolerance, 150nm positional accuracy, and zero defects greater than 5um. Two days manufacturing lead-time. Includes FedEx 2-Day Express shipment.
For a look at the mask layout in full resolution, please click on this link:
Note colors may be inverted for improved viewing. The tone and orientation of the mask are designated in the lower-right corner.
Tips on viewing the MaskView file:
- BROWSER: Use a browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge (but not Internet Explorer).
- MOUSE: Use a wheel-mouse.
- ZOOM: Zoom in and out with the wheel or by dragging a window from the top-left to bottom-right of the desired view.
- PAN THE IMAGE: Holding the right-button will pan the image.
- ZOOM FULL: The slash key (/) will zoom out all the way.
- TOGGLE VISIBILITY: Center-click will toggle visibility of one layer in the layer toolbar on the left.
- DISPLAY ONE LAYER: Control-left-click anywhere in the layer toolbar will hide all other layers.
- AUTO-MEASURE: After selecting the RULER, hold the SHIFT key while selecting with the LEFT-mouse button to auto-measure a feature orthogonally.
- Holding down the left-button on the mouse while hovering over a mask in the layer menu on the left will present you with additional options.
Tips on viewing the MaskView file on a touchscreen mobile device:
- Zoom-in by dragging a window from top-left to bottom right.
- Zoom-out by dragging a window from bottom-right to top-left.
Please review the material and let me know if you have any questions or if any changes are needed. If you are satisfied with the proposal, please place your order.
Your mask order will be released to manufacturing on your approval of the proofs shown here and receipt of order.
Here are our standard terms of sale.