Chrome Masks for Agile Focus Designs - NSF April 2020
Six chrome masks on 5x5" 90mil quartz substrates. Masks will have 100nm CD tolerance, 150nm positional accuracy, and zero defects greater than 5um. Masks will be delivered domestically within five business days from receipt of order (includes FedEd 2-Day Express shipping).
Your mask order will be released to manufacturing on your approval of the proofs shown here and receipt of order. The tone and orientation of the mask are designated in the lower-right corner of each mask. In this case, for all six masks COLOR represents DARK CHROME, white represents clear quartz, and orientation is looking through the glass chrome-DOWN.
For a look at the mask layout in full resolution, please click on these links:
Tips on viewing the MaskView file:
- BROWSER: Use a browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge (but not Internet Explorer).
- MOUSE: Use a wheel-mouse.
- ZOOM: Zoom in and out with the wheel or by dragging a window over the desired view (draging left-to-right will ZOOM IN while dragging right-to-left will ZOOOM OUT).
- PAN THE IMAGE: Holding the right-button will pan the image.
- ZOOM FULL: The slash key (/) will zoom out all the way.
- TOGGLE VISIBILITY: Center-click will toggle visibility of one layer in the layer toolbar on the left.
- DISPLAY ONE LAYER: Control-left-click anywhere in the layer toolbar will hide all other layers.
- AUTO-MEASURE: After selecting the RULER, hold the SHIFT key while selecting with the LEFT-mouse button to auto-measure a feature orthogonally.
- Holding down the left-button on the mouse while hovering over a mask in the layer menu on the left will present you with additional options.
Please review the material and let me know if you have any questions or if any changes are needed. If you are satisfied with the proposal, please place your order.
Here are our standard terms of sale.