Film Mask for UC-Riverside ME
One high-resolution (40k dpi) 8x7" film mask and a 5x5" bare quartz substrate (this can be reused with future film mask orders) in a protective case. Two days manufacturing lead-time. The quoted price includes FedEx 2-Day Express shipment.
Your mask order will be released to manufacturing on your approval of the proofs shown here and receipt of order. As shown, COLOR represents DARK EMULSION, WHITE represents CLEAR FILM and orientation is EMULSION-DOWN (looking through the film).
For a look at the mask layout in full resolution, please check this MASKVIEW FILE.
Tips on viewing the MaskView file:
- Use a browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge (but not Internet Explorer).
- Use a wheel-mouse.
- Watch the "Mouse Help" window in the lower-left corner for prompts on what keystrokes are valid at any given time.
- Zoom in and out with the wheel or by dragging a window from the top-left to bottom-right of the desired view.
- The slash key (/) will zoom out all the way.
- Holding the right-button will pan the image.
- Center-click will toggle visibility of one layer.
- Control-left-click will hide all other layers.
- Hold the SHIFT key while measuring.
Please review the material and let me know if you have any questions or if any changes are needed. If you are satisfied with the proposal, please place your order.
Here are our standard terms of sale.