Resolution Target RTA39D22 (435nm)
This is a combination resolution target that has been directly written and etched in a thin-film of chrome on a 2.3mm-thick quartz substrate. This chip is easy to store, superbly manufactured from the best materials, and perfect for testing the resolving power of microscopy equipment. The rectangular shapes provides more options for mounting.
Patterns included are
- USAF 1951 resolution pattern from Group 2 to Group 10 Element 2, both positive (clear-field) and negative (dark field) tones.
- Metrology targets with lines and contacts ranging from 0.2um to 50um.
- Ronchi rulings with 200, 250, 500, and 1000 line-pairs per mm.
- 10um grid with 1um clear lines.
- 100um grid with 1um clear lines.
This target comes in a protective case and has several options for the lateral extents.
Contact us if you would like to add custom labels or patterns to this product.